Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Happy Birthday David


My oldest "baby" turned 44 today!!! Geez, how can that be--unless I was a very young child bride. Oh, that's right, you already know that I turned 70 in January. Oh well. Anyway, Dave, you have always made us proud. Happy Birthday and many, many more.

Wasn't he a cutie??


You gotta love that smile!


Yup, that's Dave up there on top. This is what I called the Freddie Mount. Dave was Freddie Falcon, the Bowling Green State University mascot in 1985-1986. This was shot at the Raisin Bowl Game in Fresno, California.

Graduation from Bowling Green State University.


Dave in one of his sillier moments with son Sam.


Dave with daughter, Erin, and nephew Noah.


One of my favorite pictures of Dave. Here he is with nephew, Ethan.


Once again, Happy Birthday Dave. You are a great son and brother, a loving dad and husband, a favorite uncle, and a trusted friend of many. You are the best!!

5 comments:

Shama-Lama Mama said...

Awwww, I have never seen that picture of Ethan and David!

I second your Happy Birthdays to David! YAY, OLD AGE!!!

hee hee hee

(ducking from the lightning bolts)

Snowbird said...

Hey, your turn is coming real soon!! You better watch out. :-)

Joanne@ Blessed... said...

It must be something about the name 'David'...we have a David too and he is such a comedian. He has a heart that melts for animals and a love for nature that amazes me.

We also have a Samuel...sounds like our family gatherings would be easy. We would at least know everyones names!

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Blessings, Joanne

Karen said...

Happy Birthday David! I love the pictures.

Wrath said...

What an amazingly attractive son you have.

(Thanks, Mom. I love you.)