Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Grandkids

As promised, here are some grandkid pictures. Some I took in San Diego. Some I "stole" from my son's Facebook.

Sam doing what he loves most--snowboarding.
My beautiful granddaughter.
Noah enjoying a snack.
Ninja Noah
"I'll be under my shirt if you need me."
Noah with his beachcombing treasure. Water for his sand castle.
Luka building his sandcastle.
Ethan and Luka working together--sort of.
Luka jumping.
Buddies--sometimes.
Dirty hands.
The do enjoy each other's company once in awhile.

4 comments:

Queen-Size funny bone said...

seems like everyone keeps themselves busy.

Anonymous said...

omg, how sweet are they!! Love the beach photos!

Mare said...

Those Grandkids of yours are beautiful, adorable, and sweetness personified! You are truly blessed, aren't you? =)

Nishant said...

that is beautiful. I love stainglass.

Work From Home