Tink over at My Mobile Adventures, who doesn't blog on Thursdays but wrote it on Tuesday to post today (got that?) was catching up on a lot of memes from people who had tagged her. And, as you are supposed to do with a meme, she tagged some of us who read her blog--like Gayle and Tootie and Chris. Actually she tagged me with one of the easier memes. Six Things That Make Me Happy. I think I can do that. Let's see-----
Six Things That Make Me Happy
1. Looking at pictures of my grandkids. Since I don't get to see the kids all that often, pictures have to do. How can you not be happy when looking at pictures like the one of Ethan above?
2. Being able to live in Paradise. We have been fortunate enough to call Sanibel our part time home for about 10 years now. We became residents a couple of years ago so I guess it is our full time home with summers spent in Ohio.
3. Being able to work in the wildlife clinic. It doesn't matter if it is cleaning poopy cages, making diets, washing the floor, doing laundry, or holding a patient while they get their meds. I love it.
4. Meeting friends face to face who I have only corresponded with through blogs or emails. This is the way the Crawlers was "born". I have met Tootie, Gary, and Tink. I also got to meet Gail this week. We met on a message board. I'm looking forward to meeting more friends face to face also.
5. Walking to beach looking for shells. Mr. Snowbird isn't into shells at all so I go by myself. I really enjoy just being by myself, looking for the next great find, listening to to waves, and looking at the birds and dolphins.
6. Doing lunch with friends. Besides the crawlers I often go to lunch with my friend, Diana, or other friends. In fact I have to wrap this up as I'm heading to Amy's Over Easy--oops, I guess it is just the Over Easy now--to meet my friend Carol for lunch. That is if this massive rain storm we are having ever lets up enough for me to get to the car!
Anyway, that's my Six Things That Make Me Happy. And guess what--I'm not going to tag anyone but if any of you are so inclined and can't think of anything to blog about, you might try this one. It was kinda fun.