Friday, May 16, 2008

Outgrowing!!

OK, so now I've moved a bunch of stuff from the attic to the garage--and boy do the calves of my legs HURT!! I'm beginning to feel my 70 (ouch) years. Anyway, I still have a bunch of my aunt's boxes to go through but I have definitely run out of room in the garage. So, I'm posting some pictures. Any of you want any of this stuff??? LOL I think the thing that breaks my heart the most is the little yellow and orange toy motorcycle you can see. That was my oldest grandson's favorite toy when he would come to visit me. And I think by the time my twin grandsons come to visit, they will need real grown up motorcycles. Again, LOL.



1 comments:

Tink *~*~* said...

ok, I take it back. That's too much to eBay. You'd be spending all your time at the post office! Definitely a garage sale - couple of days selling and a trip to Goodwill with the balance and you're done.

Tink *~*~*