Saturday, May 02, 2009

Camera Critters-A Man and His Dog


There is this great meme called Camera Critters. Everybody gets to post pictures of any critter they want be it a cat, a dog, an alligator, a bird or what have you. I would like to have you hop on over to Camera Critters. There you can either sign up for your own post for Camera Critters or see lots and lots of other great critter pics. But don't hop over there until you've checked out my Camera Critter for this week.

When you go to San Diego, one of the "must see" places is Balboa Park. Not only does it have many, many museums, flower gardens, places to sit and people watch but it also has lots of street performers. When we were there a couple of years ago, I saw this guy and his dog. He had the dog doing all kinds of tricks but this was the only picture I got of him.

9 comments:

BLS said...

Thats a funny photo it must take a long time to train a dog that trick.

Corey~living and loving said...

what fun that must have been to watch. great shot.
happy CC!

Marie Reed said...

CC is such a fun meme! I can't even get my dog to fetch a ball!

i beati said...

oh wow quite a bond !!Sandy

Ria said...

the dog looks like he's got some wings hehe. i wonder if i can teach my bubba tricks like that...but then again, there is no way on earth i can get him to stand on my feet!

Unknown said...

Cool photo !!

When Sparky was just puppy, he would balance on our hand ...

Queen-Size funny bone said...

I'm gonna try that with my chihuahua.

Putz said...

p.s my daughter, wife, other daughter are now presently special ed teachers, one director and they love the kids{some of the time{ come over to my blog and see stirling too

Putz said...

p,s i have so much to tell you, , have a condo in myrtle beach all of us educatiors go for retrea...iam male so i am just their mascot...retired 67, so no moves will be made on you, so come over to my blog