Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wordless Wednesday--Ah, The Good Life

Mr. Snowbird enjoying a restful moment at the beach.

Also, I know you are all busy checking out everyone's Wordless Wednesday but take the time to bookmark me and drop back to check out my blog. I am a retired Special Ed teacher who now spends most of her time on Sanibel Island, Florida volunteering for a Wildlife hospital rescuing and rehabbing wildlife. I even dumpster dive for injured Raccoons!! I am also the proud grandma of 5 wonderful grandkids and brag about them often!! OK, enough about me. Back to Wordless Wednesday.


Enjoy more Wordless Wednesdays at Wordless Wednesday and 5 Minutes for Mom

7 comments:

Tink *~*~* said...

Wish I was sitting in that other chair right now! Alas, I only pretend to be a princess; I actually have to work, woe R me! :D

Tink *~*~*

Unknown said...

Lucky man!

Unknown said...

Enjoy teh good life. :)

Shama-Lama Mama said...

Nice socks, Dad!! Just kidding. Oh, and the water? Its the OTHER way! Not kidding. hee hee hee

Anonymous said...

I can't wait til we have beach again here. It's still buried in snow and ice. I miss picnics on the beach.

Valarie Lea said...

I have heard how wonderful it is there. I'm glad you get to live the good life. :)

Kim said...

Ahhhh! The good life!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a little bit of sunshine behind!