Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Wordless Wednesday-Sunset on Sanibel

This is just one of the things I love about Sanibel Island.

Also, I know you are all busy checking out everyone's Wordless Wednesday but take the time to bookmark me and drop back to check out my blog. I am a retired Special Ed teacher who now spends most of her time on Sanibel Island, Florida volunteering for a Wildlife hospital rescuing and rehabbing wildlife. I even dumpster dive for injured Raccoons!! I am also the proud grandma of 5 wonderful grandkids and brag about them often!! OK, enough about me. Back to Wordless Wednesday.



Enjoy more Wordless Wednesdays at Wordless Wednesday and 5 Minutes for Mom

13 comments:

Jane said...

Hey, I'm a special ed teacher too, unretired! From London, Ontario. Wow, what a sunset. We get nice ones in my vacation spot at Bayfield but not year round. Enjoy!

Lazy Daisy said...

Oh my, what a lovely view. I'm envious.

Tink *~*~* said...

That's a beauty! Where was it taken?

Snowbird said...

Tink, it was taken on the causeway on the island nearest to Sanibel.

SandyCarlson said...

Anything that looks warm is welcome--like this great photo. God bless.

Lilli & Nevada said...

That is beautiful, i wish i had something like that to look at

The Farmer Files said...

sweet colors! aloha!

Deb said...

What a gorgeous photo - you are so lucky to be able to see those sunsets in person! :)

MariBy said...

An absolutely stunning picture!

Killlashandra said...

Lovely lovely sunset. :)I've never been there but it makes me want to visit too.

Unknown said...

Beautiful picture!

Neen said...

WOW, simply beautiful!

Anonymous said...

love pictures like that it would look beautiful it was huge and you hung it up on a wall