Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Wordless Wednesday-Baa, Baa, Black Sheep


Enjoy more Wordless Wednesdays at Wordless Wednesday and 5 Minutes for Mom


Also, I know you are all busy checking out everyone's Wordless Wednesday but take the time to bookmark me and drop back to check out my blog. I am a retired Special Ed teacher who now spends most of her time on Sanibel Island, Florida volunteering for a Wildlife hospital rescuing and rehabbing wildlife. I even dumpster dive for injured Raccoons!! I am also the proud grandma of 5 wonderful grandkids and brag about them often!! OK, enough about me. Back to Wordless Wednesday.

4 comments:

Bernie said...

At least it is easy to locate!!!

Ours is up as well at burntofferings.

Have a great WW!!

SandyCarlson said...

Ha, you found me!

Shama-Lama Mama said...

Oh, I love that! On which trip did you find that? Was it Gatlinburg?

Snowbird said...

That was taken on our second trip to Scotland. Actually I think I took it from the coach window. Not to shabby a catch huh?