Monday, April 14, 2008

Wordless Wednesday--Gently.

My twin grandsons are fascinated with flowers. I couldn't pick just one picture so went for several.






Enjoy more Wordless Wednesdays at Wordless Wednesday and 5 Minutes for Mom


Also, I know you are all busy checking out everyone's Wordless Wednesday but take the time to bookmark me and drop back to check out my blog. I am a retired Special Ed teacher who now spends most of her time on Sanibel Island, Florida volunteering for a Wildlife hospital rescuing and rehabbing wildlife. I even dumpster dive for injured Raccoons!! I am also the proud grandma of 5 wonderful grandkids and brag about them often!! OK, enough about me. Back to Wordless Wednesday.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are adorable and those are some great shots. :)

SandyCarlson said...

How very beautiful.

Bernie said...

Aren't they cute... Cool shot, ours is up as well at burntofferings and more at bernies fotoblog.

Have a great WW!!

threesidesofcrazy said...

Nothing says spring better than kids and flowers! Have a great week.

Andrea said...

Those are adorable pictures! I'm sure my son will love our flowers too once we actually get some weather that they could survive in! ;)

Anonymous said...

Cute little boys and pretty flowers. Great combination. Happy WW.

Bobbie

Anonymous said...

gorgeous grandsons + lovely flowers = a wonderful life! beautiful photo:-) Happy WW

Unknown said...

Love the pics of those boys!!

Killlashandra said...

My little boy is fascinated with flowers this spring too. The problem is I can't seem to keep him from picking them. ;)

Your pictures are very sweet. I'm glad they like flowers too.

Unknown said...

Love those pics! My three year old loves to smell the flowers

Valtool said...

It's been a long time, but I think I used to visit your blog, I remember missing FL when I would read it. I have tigers playing water polo for my WW.

Neen said...

What beautiful grandkids!

Mary Beth said...

Their hair at that age is so beautiful!

Happy WW

Shama-Lama Mama said...

Them's my boys!! I gotta get back in the swing of WW again. I have been lax since the move. Next week. Really!

Tink *~*~* said...

Always a pleasure to see the kiddoodles!

Tink *~*~*

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, those pics are just adorable! Glad I stopped by to see your ww!

Anonymous said...

Ooohh, twins! They are so cute! Really adorable! :-)