Thursday, January 29, 2009

Family Shots from San Diego


OK, so I love San Diego but I don't go out there to sightsee. I go out there to see my family. And, I take loads and loads of pictures of them. In fact, I imagine they get a bit tired of seeing the camera in their face everytime they turn around. But, now, I'm going to bore you with all my grandkid pictures, ok?? Oh, and by the way, I discovered that it is nearly impossible to get a decent picture of 3 kids in the same photo!!

Noah has been computer literate since he was 18 months old. The twins took a bit longer. A week or so before we arrived, Michael set up a computer for the kids so he and Karen could get their computer back. Well it seems that Ethan assumed that this was HIS computer and gets just a "wee" bit upset if anyone else dare sit at this computer. So, Michael and Karen now spend much of their computer time on the laptop or on the PC after the little ones are in bed. They are now looking for a new house where they can have a room set up with 5 computers!!


It seems that Luka can't quite decide on what he wants to be when he grows up--a rock musician, a shepherd or the next Bob The Builder (perish the thought!)

There's nothing quite so sweet as two little boys giving their mommy some flowers.

Or a daddy helping his little guys get a drink of water.


Unfortunately, Noah is at that age where he doesn't take many "natural" pictures anymore so we always get wide eyes, mouth wide open, or some such thing.

But, every once in awhile, I catch him unawares and I get a pretty decent picture.


Did I mention that Ethan really gets into his eating? And takes FOREVER to finish!


And yes, everyone in the family gets a little crazy at times.

But it's rare when you catch a picture of brotherly love. I know, I know--awwwww.
Anyway, we had a great time and I got lots and lots of pictures to tide me over until the next time I get to go out there and shove a camera in their faces again!

9 comments:

Alice In Wonderland Rocks said...

Awww..I love the photo's of your family & no worries, I’m sure you are not boring anyone on here:)
Great pic of you & the Mrs. or Mr. whoever is posting this blog :):)
I can never get all my kids to look at me at the same time for the pics I want but in the end all the pics including yours turn out to be the best!!! :) Thank you for sharing, I love seeing family photos

Little Black Scrap Cat said...

You have a lovely family! Everybody has to be a little crazy sometimes. Some of us are just crazier than others! My DD is very difficult to photograph too, and she's 9. I've taken so many pics of her over the years, and used so many in my projects, that she probably gets tired of seeing herself! Thanks for sharing your family!!

Unknown said...

Wonderful pictures!Insert clapping smiley here....
And the twins are sooo big now!

Anonymous said...

It really is hard to get even 2 kids to both have a good face in a photo. You did a fabulous job! Of course, it doesn't hurt that the boys are so darn cute.

Gayle said...

How wonderful that you got to spend some time lovin' on the grandkids. Great photos of the boys!

The Farmer Files said...

Proof you are a good grandmother...pictures galore!

Tink *~*~* said...

They are all entirely too adorable! How do you stand it? Can't believe how big the "little" boys have grown - I remember when they were little bitty papooses!

Tink *~*~*

Shama-Lama Mama said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVED those! Especially the silly one! I am so proud of you for posting the silly ones of you and dad. I really wish I had downloaded some of your pics before you left. sigh...

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

Those boys are ADORABLE! So cute!!