Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Wordless Wednesday-Father Junipero Serra at San Diego Presidio




I know you are all busy checking out everyone's Wordless Wednesday but take the time to bookmark me and drop back to check out my blog. I am a retired Special Ed teacher who now spends most of her time on Sanibel Island, Florida volunteering for a Wildlife hospital rescuing and rehabbing wildlife. I even dumpster dive for injured Raccoons!! I am also the proud grandma of 5 wonderful grandkids and brag about them often!! I also have a blog called Branches and Roots where I talk about genealogy and my ancestors. OK, enough about me. Back to Wordless Wednesday.

Enjoy more Wordless Wednesdays at Wordless Wednesday.

3 comments:

Reba said...

Bark!! I'm a animal that gets kinda wild if my Mom 'Bean doesn't take me fur enough trips to the dog park. Arf, arf, arf. When Mom gets here, she'll bookmark yur page fur us. Come see my dog blog. Arf, arf.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shot. I enjoyed reading about you.

Alice (in BC Canada) said...

Hi. I will have to come back and check you out again. You sound like a very interesting woman that I would very likely enjoy knowing.

Oh ya, good photo of the statue too. Happy WW.