Friday, January 30, 2009

I Was Tagged--A Looonnnggg Time Ago

Ok, so I was tagged way back when and what with all the posts and pictures of San Diego, I kind of put it on the back burner. Kathleen over at Southern Artistic Touch tagged me while I was in SD. What you are supposed to do is go to your 5th Photo folder and then pick the 5th picture. Ok, so I have lots and lots of folders--some listed by the year they were taken, some by pictures for my blog, some by pictures from my kids, etc, etc, etc. So I went to my 2009 folder. Ok, I know it's only January but I had lots of folders already. Then I went to the 5th folder which just happened to be President Obama's inauguration. I had taken a bunch of pictures of my TV screen. (First time I ever took pictures of an inauguration!!). Anyway, this is my 5th picture.

Congratulations Mr. President.

1 comments:

Shama-Lama Mama said...

I have been meaning to do this meme, too! I should get to it!