Monday, March 09, 2009

Ruby Tuesday-Bouncing Noah


Our oldest grandson, Sam, loved this bouncy swing when he was little. Noah inherited it when he came along and it became one of his favorite things too. I can't believe either of them were ever little enough to fit into this thing.
OK, I know you are all busy checking out everyone's Ruby Tuesday but take the time to bookmark me and drop back to check out my blog. I am a retired Special Ed teacher who now spends most of her time on Sanibel Island, Florida which is a Sanctuary Island for wildlife. I volunteer for a wildlife hospital. I am also the proud grandma of 5 wonderful grandkids and brag about them often!! I also have a blog called Branches and Roots where I talk about genealogy and my ancestors. OK, enough about me. So if you really want to see red go to Work of the Poet

6 comments:

Dora said...

His swing is so cute! We dont have this when we were kids. ;)

Anonymous said...

My daughter had something called a Jolly Jumper when she was little... Cute baby..

Anonymous said...

Your grandson is precious, and I enjoyed reading your blog about your family. I am going to become a grandmother in May!(so excited!) and I can tell you share my love for family and the beach.

So nice to meet you through Ruby Tuesday!

Amber Star said...

My grandson had one of those swings his grammy, me, bought him. He loved it and we used to play with it a lot. He was 8 months old and they lived in Florida. I visited for about 2 weeks and it was a wonderful time with him. The visit with my son and dil was nice, too. :)

Dianne said...

my son had one of those a million years ago, so nice to see the simple things are still around

Noah is beautiful

Shama-Lama Mama said...

That thing saved my life during all three boys! Those were easier times, when his feet didn't even touch the ground! lol