Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wordless Wednesday-Why Hello There


I know you are all busy checking out everyone's Wordless Wednesday but take the time to bookmark me and drop back to check out my blog. I am a retired Special Ed teacher who now spends most of her time on Sanibel Island, Florida volunteering for a Wildlife hospital rescuing and rehabbing wildlife. I even dumpster dive for injured Raccoons!! I am also the proud grandma of 5 wonderful grandkids and brag about them often!! I also have a blog called Branches and Roots where I talk about genealogy and my ancestors. OK, enough about me. Back to Wordless Wednesday.

Enjoy more Wordless Wednesdays at Wordless Wednesday.

9 comments:

kayerj said...

cute picture, good thing the gorilla is fake--I have grandkiddies as well, I brag about them on a private family blog. I keep a public blog to entertain myself while I supervise them on a daily basis

Queen-Size funny bone said...

he looks real, but way too close for comfort.

Queen-Size funny bone said...

he looks real, but way too close for comfort.

Gayle said...

When the page first opened I thought it was real! Wouldn't that be frightening?!

Tink *~*~* said...

Next time the kids come here, you must take them to Busch Gardens up in Tampa. They have a wonderful gorilla habitat up there, not to mention the tigers!

Tink *~*~*

kcecilio said...

Ethan looks happy to be in the back row! lol

OLLIE MCKAY'S ~ A Chic Boutique said...

Wow - that scared me for a sec! Love gorillas - as long as they are behind bars - ha! Glad to find an older Diva mom here - I hope to have some grandkids someday too!

Anonymous said...

I had to smile, when I saw what I could of their expressions. :-)I bet their eyes got BIG!

The Farmer Files said...

LOL!