Monday, March 23, 2009

Ruby Tuesday-Vintage Car


I can't go anywhere anymore without taking my camera and thinking about what would make a good blog post. Yesterday we were out walking and came across this really neat vintage car. Of course when I saw the red hood, I knew what I would be posting on Ruby Tuesday this week.
OK, I know you are all busy checking out everyone's Ruby Tuesday but take the time to bookmark me and drop back to check out my blog. I am a retired Special Ed teacher who now spends most of her time on Sanibel Island, Florida which is a Sanctuary Island for wildlife. I volunteer for a wildlife hospital. I am also the proud grandma of 5 wonderful grandkids and brag about them often!! I also have a blog called Branches and Roots where I talk about genealogy and my ancestors. OK, enough about me. So if you really want to see red go to Work of the Poet

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now there's one very nice vintage car. And conveniently it has that red hood. Very nice catch. Happy RT!

EG CameraGirl said...

What luck to find this vintage car just in time for Ruby Tuesday. It sure is a beauty!

Happy Ruby Tuesday!
My Ruby Tuesday post is at
More of Me - EG

Anonymous said...

What a great photo...so nostalgic.

Nell said...

What a wonderful old car. I posted cars this week too!

Tink *~*~* said...

They have a couple of vintage cars parked by the observation area at RSW airport (Fort Myers). There's a cardboard cutout of Edison next to one of them LOL

Happy Tuesday,
Tink *~*~*

NEW at My Mobile Adventures *~*~* :
The Empress Lilly, Downtown Disney

Melli said...

That IS a nifty ruby! And welcome to the world of blog ADDICTION! NONE of us go anywhere or do anything without first considering "how will THIS play on my blog?" ... we are a sick culture! My children's favorite line anymore is "watch it! Mom'll blog it!" ROFL!

Queen-Size funny bone said...

I love antique cars. we go to shows around our house quite often.